Instruction is divided between two high quality creative classrooms:
- One English
- One in the Second Language (Chinese, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish)
- Second Language Skills: Students achieve high proficiency in the immersion language.
- Improved Performance on Standardized Tests: Immersion students perform as well as or better than non-immersion students on standardized tests of English and math administered in English.
- Enhanced Cognitive Skills: Immersion students typically develop greater cognitive flexibility, demonstrating increased attention control, better memory, and superior problem solving skills as well as an enhanced understanding of their primary language.
- Increased Cultural Sensitivity: Immersion students are more aware of and show more positive attitudes towards other cultures and an appreciation of other people.
- Long Term Benefits: Immersion students are better prepared for the global community and job markets where a second language is an asset.