Career and Technical Education provides all students access to high-quality, rigorous career-focused programs that result in attainment of credentials with labor market value.
Utah CTE At-A-Glance
2016-17 At-A Glance Flyer
- 160, 054 Students Enrolled in CTE Courses
- 95% Graduation Rate for Students Who Are CTE Concentrators
- 105,691 CTE Skill Certificates Awarded
- 109 Students Received CTE Scholarship and Tuition Award
- 17,966 Industry-Recognized Certifications Earned through the Microsoft Imagine Academy and Certiport Partnership
CTE Social Media
Utah CTE Video Contest
Contest Guidelines and Instructions
- Who: The contest is open to secondary CTE students. Students can enter individually or as a group.
- What: Create a short video (90 seconds to 3 minutes) highlighting what you are learning in your CTE classes, CTSOs, work-based learning experiences, CTE Internship, or in CTE concurrent enrollment classes.
- When: Entries accepted now through Monday, March 5, 2018.
- Why: Videos will be featured on the Utah CTE webpage and via social media to promote CTE programs throughout Utah.
- How: Upload your video to YouTube and submit the URL to UtahCTE@schools.utah.gov. Complete contest details at UtahCTE.org.
- Prize: Each entry (school and/or student) will receive a certificate. Prizes will be announced at a later date.
- Entries Due: Monday, March 5, 2018. Winners will be announced Monday, April 2, 2018.
CTE Directions Newsletter
The CTE Directions newsletter is distributed via an automatic mailing service. To subscribe, select the appropriate link below and follow sign-up instructions.
CTE Scholarships and Tuition Awards
CTE Scholarships and Tuition Awards are for outstanding Career and Technical Education (CTE) students. The awards cover up to one year of tuition.
Application and Guidelines
Should you have any additional questions, contact:
Specialist, CTE Scholarships and Tuition Awards
E-mail | Phone: (801) 538-7843