External Online/Distance Learning Resources
In response to the school closures due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Utah Leading through Effective, Actionable, and Dynamic (ULEAD) Education is collecting evidence-based resources for students, parents, and educators designed to support distance learning.
COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
United States Department of Education
- National Department of Education official COVID-19 response page with nationwide resources and information.
COVID-19: Evidence-Based Resources
Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) Program
- Institute of Education Sciences COVID-19: Evidence-Based Resources.
COVID-19 Resource Center for K-12 Education
Hanover Research (HR)
- Research reports and custom research solutions for distance learning and emergency situations.
- Videos, interactives, and lessons plans.
Distance Learning Solutions
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Psychosocial support resources, digital learning management systems, and other resources, all on an international scale.
Engaging and Supporting Families In At-Home Learning During COVID-19
- Engaging and Supporting Families In At-Home Learning During COVID-19.
Explore Distance Learning Resources for Schools Affected by COVID-19
- Distance learning strategies, resources, trainings, and supports using Google products.
Free Educational Resources for Distance Learning
California Department of Education
- Non-comprehensive list of publishers offering free distance learning resources, compiled but not necessarily endorsed by the California Department of Education.
Learn @ Home
Utah Education Network (UEN)
- Professional development, resources by subject, and WebEx.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
Utah State Board of Education
- Utah State Board of Education official COVID-19 response page with Utah specific resources and information.
Teaching Fact Versus Fiction When Seeing is No Longer Believing
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Learning how to be media savvy.