Welcome to Student Advocacy Services (SAS)
The Student Advocacy Services (SAS) section at the Utah State Board of Education (USBE):
- Provides leadership, vision and advocacy to ensure all students have equitable educational opportunities which value their culture and diversity to meet their potential and achieve educational success.
SAS strives to:
- Administer, maximize and align resources to improve student achievement and ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Provide wrap-around services so students and their families are provided with the knowledge of where to receive the services they need.
- Provide assistance and support to low-performing schools.
- Provide information for adult learners pursuing their education.
- Provide support and guidance to counselors of all students from Kindergarten through Grade 12.