SERF - Enhanced Research Disk
Release Date: August 22, 2007
This release is missing the DP code in the record status table (see faq).
The Data Source table is missing data. The data that should be in that table is as follows:
Data Source Code Description
- O= Online State
- PS= Paper State
- U= UAA
The following tables were intentionally left blank.
- concurrent enrollment
- iowa tests field data
- iowa tests field definitions
- school act data
- school ap data
- student act data
- student act raw data
Version: Sample Database V1 Beta
Release Date: July 19, 2007
Version: Sample Database V2 Beta
Release Date: July 20, 2007
Added the teacher number and section number to the student table.
Version: Sample Database V1
Release Date: August 11, 2007
Release Date: August 15, 2007
Added average values for tests, concepts and objectives.
Due to time constraints, the district average scaled score column has intentionally been left blank.
Release Date: August 17, 2007
Updates were made to:
Updated the test_id column in the student table so that it matches the test_id in the other tables
Release Date: August 21, 2007
The district_avg_percent and state_avg_percent columns in the tests, concepts and objectives tables was being calculated incorrectly. This has been corrected in this version.
The average percentages for each test in the test table will not be populated in this version.
Release Date: August 25, 2007
The dwa traits table will be populated with the following information.
The student master table as it appears in the data warehouse has been added.
- This table contains some demographic information for all the students in the respective districts, and can be joined to the Student table using the student_id column in both.
- This table's structure matched that of the data warehouse and therefore is not included in the ER diagram or data dictionary on this page.
The ethnicities in the student table are not correct. For corrected ethnicities we have added the student master table.
Release Date: August 27, 2007
This version has the same changes as in the Aug 25 version. It exists because there were internal system related errors that occurred during the generation of the Aug 25 release, and we could not guarantee that all the information was accurately represented. This release was created after the system errors were resolved. Please do not rely on all the data being present in the Aug 25th release.
Release Date: September 11, 2007
- Some issues were found in the calculation of the overall progress score column in the upass_progress table. This affected the overall progress column that had been set to null. It should not have had any affect if the overall progress column was not null. This has been fixed in this version.
- Because of the number of schools with zero values in the credits earned column in the clearinghouse, the math course indicator will no longer be used to calculate u-pass status. Therefore, there have been some re-calculations of the data that resides in the upass_status table.
- The upass_proficiency column has been added to the test_scaled_score_lookup table.
- The student enrollment, student_lep and ualpa raw data tables have been added. See the warehouse data dictionary for a description of the columns in these tables.
Release Date: December 6, 2007
Code fixes were applied to the process used to calculate the U-Pass report values. This caused some data in the following tables to change.
- upass progress
- upass status
- school annual
Updated the proficiency column in the ualpa_raw_data table to display 'P','E','I','A' and not numbers.
Student ACT Data table has been populated with data.
Release Date: TBA
- The state and district average test scores has been added to the test table.
- The district number has been added to the test, concept, and objective tables to help accommodate those individuals who analyze multiple districts.
Release Date: TBA
2005-06 UBSCT data.
Added two rows to the IOWA_tests_slot_definition table.
Marked rows in the student table for out-of-range proficiency. Only the following districts were affected: (number following district name indicates the number of affected rows) Alpine - 2, Box Elder - 216, Cache - 1, Jordan - 6, Nebo - 20, Uintah - 37, Logan - 14 and Murray - 1.
Release Date: September 29, 2006
Updated demographic data in the student table with the demographic data in the clearing house for verified (matched) students.
Release Date: September 14, 2006
Release Date: September 2, 2006
Release Date: August 20, 2006 (Original Date)
Data Dictionary is not available.