Utah Special Education Administrators' Meeting (USEAM)
September 12, 2013, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Jones Center, 382 East 3605 South, SLC
Please remember that we are unable to provide food or beverages with federal IDEA funds. Please plan accordingly.
- Looking Ahead
Think College Book Club
2013-14 New Special Ed Directors and Mentors
2013-14 Admin Calendar, new as of 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (USDB)
Related Services Referral Form
Informed Consent or Refusal for Dilated Fundus Exam
- Least Restrictive Behavioral Interventions (LRBI)
State Behavior Update and Supports
Schools Supported by Mental Health Early Intervention Funding
Summary of US Education Restraint and Seclusion Resource Document
- OSEP Letters
Streamlining transfers of information to better serve students
File Transfer List, revised 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
Ensuring High-Quality Education for Highly-Mobile Children, new 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- LEA Responsibilities for Students with Disabilities in Non-Traditional Public School Settings, working draft, new 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- PROMISE Grant
- USOR/USOE Cooperative Agreement
- Dysphagia (Swallowing Disorder), revised 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
- Dyslexia Efforts and Legislation, being revised
Blind or Visually Impaired Students
504 vs IEP for students who are blind or visually impaired, revised 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
OSEP Letter on Braille - presentation link to letter
Transitioning Transition: A Positive Approach to Change
Assessment Changes and Accommodations, revised 9/12/13
Data Quality, new 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
SCRAM Form, new 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
Utah Program Improvement Planning System (UPIPS)
Results Driven Accountability (RDA) and UPIPS Improvements
Maintenance of Effort (MOE)
Reductions for MOE
September 2004 - May 2011