Utah Special Education Administrators' Meeting (USEAM)
September 12, 2013, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Jones Center, 382 East 3605 South, SLC
Please remember that we are unable to provide food or beverages with federal IDEA funds. Please plan accordingly.
Link to Adobe Connect archived video
- Looking Ahead
Think College Book Club
2013-14 New Special Ed Directors and Mentors
2013-14 Admin Calendar, new as of 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (USDB)
Related Services Referral Form
Informed Consent or Refusal for Dilated Fundus Exam
- Least Restrictive Behavioral Interventions (LRBI)
State Behavior Update and Supports
Schools Supported by Mental Health Early Intervention Funding
Summary of US Education Restraint and Seclusion Resource Document
- OSEP Letters
Streamlining transfers of information to better serve students
File Transfer List, revised 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
Ensuring High-Quality Education for Highly-Mobile Children, new 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- LEA Responsibilities for Students with Disabilities in Non-Traditional Public School Settings, working draft, new 9/11/13, 5:41 p.m.
- PROMISE Grant
- USOR/USOE Cooperative Agreement
- Dysphagia (Swallowing Disorder), revised 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
- Dyslexia Efforts and Legislation, being revised
Blind or Visually Impaired Students
504 vs IEP for students who are blind or visually impaired, revised 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
OSEP Letter on Braille - presentation link to letter
Transitioning Transition: A Positive Approach to Change
Assessment Changes and Accommodations, revised 9/12/13
Data Quality, new 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
SCRAM Form, new 9/11/13, 5:42 p.m.
Utah Program Improvement Planning System (UPIPS)
Results Driven Accountability (RDA) and UPIPS Improvements
Maintenance of Effort (MOE)
Reductions for MOE
September 2004 - May 2011
April 25, 2013
February 7, 2013
December 13, 2012
September 13, 2012