USOE Home » GED » Requesting Records and Scores

Test-Taker Resources - Requesting Records and Scores

GED Test-Taker Credentials

To request a copy of your GED transcript/score report and/or a copy of your GED credential, visit GED Testing Services - Request a Transcript.

What Is Available?

  • Transcript/Score Report: a detailed test module(s) report showing test dates, modules taken, and scores.
  • GED Certificate: if test was taken and passed between 1947 through June 30, 2009.
  • Utah High School Diploma: if test was taken and passed between July 1, 2009 to the present.

Third Party Verification Companies

To request a GED transcript/score report of an individual on behalf of an employer or college please view the GED Third Party Ordering and visit the Parchment Exchange to create an account.

If you work for a prison or corrections institution and are requesting for an inmate, please fax requests (including a request form and educational information release form) to (801) 538-7882. If your agency does not have its own request form, please call (801) 538-7821 to request a copy of our Corrections Request Form.