Educator Licensing - Nurse Assistant
Endorsement Application - PDF
Note: Please complete interactive PDF form electronically. Once completed, print and send in form as outlined in application instructions.
Minimum Endorsement Requirements
- Existing CTE Speciality or CTE License, and
- Direct work-related experience, and/or
- Education that equals a total of at least six (6) years, and
- A current First Aid Certification or equivalent, and
- A current CPR Certification or equivalent.
The Nurse Assistant Endorsement allows an educator to teach the following course:
Complete the following to apply for this endorsement or SAEP:
- Select the endorsement needed and download the application form.
- Fill out the form, including university/college course numbers, to indicate that minimum requirements in each area have been met.
- Indicate whether you are applying for an endorsement.
- Attach a copy of your transcripts and highlight corresponding classes.
- Attach copies of letters to verify employment.
- Attach copies of test scores, current professional certifications, licenses or other documentation requested by the state specialist.
- Do not send letters of reference.
- Send the highlighted transcripts, professional certifications, and completed form, along with the appropriate processing fee to:
Utah State Office of Education
ATTN: Stephanie Ferris
Educator Quality and Licensing
250 East 500 South
P O Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200