SEOP...Plan for College and Career Ready
"The SEOP process provides opportunities for students to discover and celebrate the characteristics that make them unique. As counselors, we can help students
understand how to use this information to develop a unique and personalized
plan for life/career success."
Kristine Dobson, Utah Career Resource Network
Utah Model for Comprehensive Counseling and
Guidance: K-12 Programs - PDF
Individual student planning in Utah is recognized as the SEP/SEOP process, which consists of school counselors coordinating ongoing systemic activities designed to help individual students establish personal goals and develop future plans. School counselors coordinate activities that help all students plan, monitor, and manage their own learning as well as meet competencies in the areas of:
-Multicultural/Global Citizen Development
- CTE Career Pathways Passport - PDF
Print on 8.5 x 11 paper, double-sided, cut in half lengthwise,
fold each 2 ¾ inches panel and fold together like an accordion.
- CTE Pathways Student Guide Training Video (Featuring Lynn Meek) - SWF
- CTE Pathways Student Guide - Utah Futures Edition (Activity Pages) - PDF
- Individual Planning - PDF
- Nontraditional Careers Brochure - PDF
- Student Outcomes: Standards and Competencies - PDF
- Preparing for Life After High School
A brochure with a target audience of students in grade 8 and parents or guardians, informing them of issues, time-lines, and opportunities for post-high school planning. This document is currently being updated and will be made available for download upon completion.