[ ] Introduction, Administration, or Philosophy of Physical Education
[ ] Methods of Teaching Physical Education
[ ] Exercise Physiology
[ ] Motor Learning
[ ] Fitness for Life
[ ] Care and Prevention of Injuries
[ ] Current First Aid/CPR Certification
[ ] Preformance Nutrition
Complete the following:
- Physical Education Endorsement Application.
- Please place the course number in the box to indicate that the minimum requirement in each area has been met. Where there is more than one box, there are additional courses required.
- Acceptable lines of evidence include:
- Approved professional development
- University or college course work
- Clearly demonstrated competency
For more information, please contact linda [dot] mayne [at] schools [dot] utah [dot] gov (Linda Mayne), Health Education Specialist.
Send the highlighted transcript, $25 processing fee or $35 for the State Approved Endorsement Program fee, and completed form to:
Utah State Office of Education
Teaching and Learning - Endorsements
250 East 500 South
P O Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4200