The minimum requirement for the endorsement is sixteen (16) semester hours or twenty-four (24) quarter hours. To convert quarter hours to semester hours multiply the number of quarter hours by .666.
Complete the following:
- Health Endorsement Application.
- Please place the course number in the box to indicate that the minimum requirement in each area has been met. Where there is more than one box, there are additional courses required.
- Acceptable lines of evidence include:
- Approved professional development
- University or college course work
- Clearly demonstrated competency
4. Attach your original transcript(s), and highlight corresponding classes.
For more information, please contact linda [dot] mayne [at] schools [dot] utah [dot] gov (Linda Mayne), Health Education Specialist.
Send the highlighted transcript, $25 processing fee or $35 for State Approved Endorsement fee, and completed application to:
Utah State Office of Education
Teaching and Learning - Endorsements
250 East 500 South
P O Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4200