Educators by Selected Assignment
Allows the user to select which district/schools and which assignments they need to view. The report shows each educator for that district/school, their assignment, FTE, assignment percentage, whether they are an intern, USOE qualified for that assignment, and HQ for that assignment. On a school and a district level it also shows the number of assignments, total FTE, total number of interns, percentage of USOE and HQ educators.
Options for this report:
- Select the beginning school year. This defaults to the current year
- Select the schools/districts for which you wish to view discrepancies. You are restricted to your assigned district
- Select the subject areas that you are looking for
- If you want a specific subject IE Algebra 1B - Special Ed - Click the + sign on Mathematics and the + sign on Algebra then click the check box on the subject
- To select all Special Education assignments click the check box at the top (Select All Special Ed Assignments).
- Click on GO.
- You can filter the out put to show NCLB or USOE unqualified only
- Classes Taught - the number of classes taught in the assignment.
- %FTE Taught - The % assignment taught by an eductor multiplied by the FTE.
- Intern - The educator is marked as an Intern
- USOE Qualified and NCLB qualified. FTE's that are qualified to teach the course. Values are Yes, No, and A (Not applicable)
Exporting the report:
- Click on the Export File button. You can save it in many formats. (Note: Districts must have their local drive connected in the Terminal Server setup.