Gives LEAs a detailed analysis of potential issues and discrepancies between CACTUS and the most recent Warehouse load.
Select the schools/districts for which you wish to view discrepancies. You are restricted to your assigned district.
Report initially shows only the top-level summary data for the LEA. By clicking on the plus (+) sign, you can drill down to the next level of data. The data is summarized by district, school, and educator. Columns are color-coded to aid in rating the level of concern.
- Green (No issue) - The educator's assignment in CACTUS and the Warehouse match
- Yellow (Warning) - The educator's assignment in CACTUS does not match the assignment in the Warehouse. However, the assignment is not valid for educators and students.
- CACTUS Warning: The assignment appears in CACTUS and is either valid for only educators or is not valid.
- Warehouse Warning: The assignment appears in the Warehouse and is either valid for only students or is not valid.
- Red (Probable Error) - The educator's assignment in CACTUS does not match the assignment in the Warehouse and can be assigned to both educators and students. Alternately, educators who do not appear in CACTUS will also be shown in red (labeled as UNKNOWN). The source of the probable error is shown in the drilldown.
The report includes the option to filter out matches, CACTUS sources, and/or Warehouse sources. You may also Expand/Collapse All to allow for easier printing.