Districts who have students enrolled in Biology--Agricultural Science and Technology, CIP Code 02.0112 or Physics with Technology, CIP Code 21.0105 and who take the corresponding Biology or Physics SAGE exam must have their district IT staff upload class rosters for these two courses into a subfolder at USOE’s secure FTP site (MoveIT) in order to credit districts with skill certificate funding for students who pass the exam.
The following instructions have been created to assist CTE directors in this process:
- USOE will upload files containing class rosters for Agricultural Biology and Physics with Technology for each LEA/school to the LEA’s upload subfolder in USOE’s secure FTP site, , (MoveIT), https://secure.schools.utah.gov. LEA IT personnel are familiar with the protocol for file transfers.)
- CTE directors will get from their local IT staff the list(s) of students enrolled in Agricultural Biology and Physics with Technology to appropriate teacher(s).
- Teacher(s) will identify, with a one—1--which students are enrolled in the class in the “Enrolled” column.
- Teacher(s) identify, with a one—1--which students passed the performance part of the exam in the “Passed Performance” column (PWT only).
- Teacher(s) identify, with a one—1--which students took the Agricultural Biology and Physics with Technology CRT in the “Took CRT” column.
- Teacher(s) will then return the Excel file to their CTE Director.
- CTE directors will then have their IT staff upload the file to the LEA’s upload subfolder in USOE’s secure FTP site, (MoveIT), https://secure.schools.utah.gov.
additional information, contact
Specialist · Phone:
801-538-7853 · Fax: 801-538-7868
Support Staff · Phone: 801-538-7662 · Fax:
Utah State Office of Education
Career and Technical Education
250 East 500 South · PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200