1. Mitosis: 3520-0301 - Compare and contrast types of cellular reproduction.
2. What's Wrong Here?: 3520-0402 - Describe how mutations affect genes and genetic expression.
3. What Can You Find in A Cell?: 3520-0201 - Investigate structure and function of cells.
4. What is the Advantage of Being Different?: 3520-0503 - Relate biodiversity to extinction.
5. Creature Categories: 3520-0501 - Classify organisms using a key.
6. My What Big Teeth You Have: 3520-050 - Classify organisms using a key or 702: Analyze ecosystems in realtion to matter cycles and energy flow.
1. The Heredity and the Sense of Taste: 3520-0302 - Explain the significance of DNA replication relative to heredity.
2. Where Will Brine Shrimp Eggs Hatch?: 3520-0102 - Investigate and explain the relation of water to organisms or 0801: Predict how changes in one part of an ecosystem affect the system.
3. Why Do They Spray Produce in the Supermarket?: 3520-0202 - Explain how a cell functions as a system.
4. Modeling the Geologic Time line and the Development of Life on Earth: 3520-0601 - Investigate evidence for evolution in the fossil record, geologic timeline, and living organisms.
5. Biogas Generator: 3520-0802 - Analyze the effects of human activities on matter cycles and energy flow.
6. What's Going on There?: 3520-0801 - Predict how changes in one part of an ecosystem affect the system.
250 East 500 South | PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT | 84114-4200
Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(801) 538 7500
Copyright © 2010 State of Utah Office of Education