Professional Learning Courses
Courses are available to provide professional learning opportunities to teachers that help improve their teaching and pedagogy. The courses offer Utah State Board of Education (USBE) Credit, professional development credit, or the choice of one or the other.
Professional Learning Series
The Utah State Board of Education is offering a number of courses in science content areas to provide K-12 educators with opportunities to extend their professional learning. The Professional Learning Series will be primarily offered in an online interface via Utah Education Network (UEN).
Science PLS courses offered through UEN
- Engineering for Science Educators (12 weeks)
- Elementary Science Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) (8 weeks)
- Physical Science for Elementary Educators – Chemistry (8 weeks)
- Physical Science for Elementary Educators – Physics (8 weeks)
- Safety Certification (4 weeks)
For more information and to register, Click here.