Utah Core Revision Information
The Secondary Mathematics Core standards have been revised based on the five areas approved by the Utah State Board of Education (USBE) in March 2015:
- Revise and align the Precalculus and Secondary I Honors, II Honors, and III Honors standards so that all students completing either pathway have met the same standards.
- Revise and align the Statistics and Probability standards across secondary courses
- Consider moving some of the standards in Secondary II to other courses.
- Revise ambiguous standards so that the depth of intended proficiency is clear.
- Cross-reference the high school standards with the courses in which they are taught.
Current Core Standards
Utah State Office of Education (USOE) Core Standards for Secondary Mathematics
Approved January-April 2016
Flipping Books for Core Standards and Core Guides (2010)
Secondary Mathematics I, II, III