The International Baccalaureate (IB) consists of three programs that encompass ages 3-19.
- Primary Years Programme: Ages 3-12.
- Middle Years Programme: Ages 12-16.
- Diploma Programme: Ages 16-19.
All three programmes require study in a broad range of subjects including content in cultural education. Special emphasis in language acquisition and language development, the development in the skills of learning, opportunities for individual and collaborative planning as well as a community service component requiring action and reflection, complement the course of study in the IB programmes.
1. Identify eligible students based on the stated criteria.(See eligibility)
2. School is responsible to keep documentation about the number of students qualifying for the IB Test Fee Waiver Program.
3. Complete the Utah State Office of Education (USOE) online training materials. Information will be sent to IB coordinators at the end of March.
4. Send the following to USOE no later than June 15, 2012
- USOE Assurance Form
- Copy of School IB Registration Fee Summary Form.
If you have questions, please contact moya[dot]kessig[at]schools[dot]utah[dot]gov(Moya Kessig) at (801) 538-7742.
International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO)
The Primary Years Program
The Middle Years Program
The Diploma Program
Workshops and Conferences